Creating Space To Meditate with Alan Blighe
Anyone can practice meditation – its free, requires no equipment and can be done anywhere. Yet people often find that it’s very difficult to maintain a practice.
The aim of this workshop is to help you develop or refine a regular meditation practice of your own. During the workshop we will:
· Practice light stretching to help you sit comfortably
· Discuss common barriers as well as benefits of the practice
· Explore the best way for each individual to sit
· Try out several different approaches to meditation
· Co-develop a meditation plan to take away with you
Meditation can be a wonderful, life-long practice, with the potential to bestow calm, improve our physical and mental health, and help us to understand ourselves. We hope that you will be able to join Alan for this workshop and begin to realise some of these benefits for yourself.
Email email@example.com for more information