Our beautiful studio is now re-open. Whilst we understand that there is a level of risk involved, if everyone follows the guidelines and procedures we have put in place then the risks will be minimal. ⠀
Please take the time to read the Covid-19 Client Policy so that when you arrive for your first class you will feel at ease and be able to enjoy the session. We will also use our social media platforms to remind you of our policies and to keep you up-to-date with any changes. ⠀
Our updated timetable will continue to provide some online classes for those who do not feel comfortable to, or who are not able to, return to the Studio. Please follow the instruction below to join our online classes. Also 1-2-1 sessions will be available with selected teachers including our founder Ebru Evrim and Studio Manger/Head instructor Sam Hughes.⠀
If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact the Studio via firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on 07734955476.
HOW TO JOIN AN ONLINE CLASS
Please follow the instructions for signing up for our online classes:
1. Choose your class on the timetable below.
2. Download the 'Zoom' app or run on your chosen web browser.
3. At 4pm the previous day an online class we will email you a link to access the Zoom meeting *** Please note that emails sometimes automatically go to 'trash' please check before classes. ***
4. Click on the link near the class start time. This will then direct you to the 'Zoom' app or web browser hyperlink where you will need to choose a screen name and type in your email address.
5. Once the teacher has started the meeting (this is usually 5 minutes before the class start time) they will appear on your screen.
Thank you again for continuing to support our small business.